[BioC] PRgSQL

Jeff Gentry jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 24 12:31:47 MET 2003

> I got this error message:
> Package AnnBuilder version 1.0.2 requires package RPgSQL
>  in: resolve.depends(pkgInfo, repEntry, force, searchOptions = searchOptions,
>
> I was not able to download the RPgSQL package for windows
> anywhere.  the CRAN page said the RPgSQL is not supported, and the

RPgSQL does not exist for Windows, as far as I know.

I believe (although Jianhua Zhang will know far better then I) that it is
not required for Annbuilder under Windows.

For now, it is probably easiest to manually download the Annbuilder
package
at: http://www.bioconductor.org/repository/release1.1/package/html/AnnBuilder.html

-Jeff