[BioC] Affy scan

Ben Bolstad bolstad at stat.berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 27 09:03:54 MET 2003

Just to follow up Rafael, it would also be good to know:

how many chips you were trying to read in
how much RAM you have
the exact version of the affy package you were using (you should be able
to get this from help(package=affy)

giving version information is always helpful to the developers.

Thanks,

Ben

On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 08:32, Rafael A. Irizarry wrote:
> can you send the commands you typed.
> On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Eric wrote:
>
> > I am using a Windows NT machine and have installed R, Bioconductor,
Affy, etc. I am trying to scan in some CEL files but the machine just
stalls as the files are not scanned. I have let the machine go over
night with no success. The cel files are in the directory as I checked
and found them. I also selected only one. Any ideas?