[BioC] affy normalization

David Rickman David.Rickman at genoscope.cns.fr
Tue May 6 19:44:34 MEST 2003

To whom it may concern,

i am very new to BioConductor and have a seemingly basic question.  How
does one use the 7 different normalization techniques with affy data
that is not in a CEL or AFFYBATCH format.  Essentially I have Avg.Diff.
values of several U133A chips and would like to vis. and normal. using
most of the tools found in your affy package.  The data is matrix form
(text tab-delim. table) with probe names and Avg.Dif values for several
samples.  I know this isn't ideal but i still wanted to take advantage
of the strengths of you package.

any help would be greatly appreciated!!

David Rickman
project leader