[BioC] limma missing files

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Wed May 7 21:02:04 MEST 2003

At 01:46 PM 7/05/2003, Dick Beyer wrote:
>Are there plans to include the example files refered to in the limma
>documentation? Specifically:

Basically, no I don't plan to include the data sets as part of the package,
because it would increase the size of the library by more than an order of
magnitude. However you can download all the data sets, exactly as used in
the limma User's Guide, from the URL:

    http://bioinf.wehi.edu.au/marray/genstat2002/

Best wishes
Gordon

>Example. ApoAI Knockout Data
>In this example we assume that the data is available as an RG list in the
>data file ApoAI.RData.
>
>Example. Weaver Mutant Data
>In this example we assume that data is available as an RG list.
>
>Example. Bob Mutant Data
>In this example we assume that the data is available as an RG list.
>
>Thanks much,
>Dick
>Richard P. Beyer, Ph.D. University of Washington
>Tel.:(206) 616 7378     Env. & Occ. Health Sci. , Box 354695
>Fax: (206) 685 4696     4225 Roosevelt Way NE, # 100
>                         Seattle, WA 98105-6099

Dr Gordon K Smyth, Senior Research Scientist, Bioinformatics,
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research,
1G Royal Parade, Parkville, Vic 3050, Australia
Tel: (03) 9345 2326, Fax (03) 9347 0852,
Email: smyth at wehi.edu.au, www: http://www.statsci.org