[BioC] Training session

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Fri May 9 12:20:18 MEST 2003

The Bioconductor Core is currently working on a fee-for-service
training session to be held in Boston some time in June 2003.

I am nominally in charge of the planning for this and you may
contact me for details on this or other potential training
activities.

Vincent Carey
---
Vince Carey, PhD
Ass't Prof Med (Biostatistics)
Harvard Medical School
Channing Laboratory - ph 6175252265 fa 6177311541
181 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115 USA
stvjc at channing.harvard.edu