[BioC] Warning message using ReadAffy()

raffaele calogero raffaele.calogero at unito.it
Thu May 15 14:00:54 MEST 2003

Hi,
I have a quick questiong reguarding a warning (HU133a).

Reading the CEL files I get the following error:
 > ctrl.mcf7 <- ReadAffy()
Warning messages:
1: the condition has length > 1 and only the first element will be used
in: if (dim(intensity(cel)) != dim.intensity)
stop(paste("CEL file dimension mismatch !\n(file",
2: the condition has length > 1 and only the first element will be used
in: if (dim(intensity(cel)) != dim.intensity)        stop(paste("CEL
file dimension mismatch !\n(file",

Is the CEL files having a wrong size?
How this error can affect the expression calculation using rma function?

Raffaele