[BioC] bad region on slides

Rob Dunne Rob.Dunne at csiro.au
Fri May 16 12:21:40 MEST 2003

Hi list,
          I have a set of cDNA slides where the where
the spotting medium was prepared in two batches and
one batch is causing auto-flourescence in the green channel
for one region of each grid.

I want to see if I can recover anything from this
by doing separate loess normalization for the two regions
-- can anyone point me in the right direction for doing this?

				    bye
				    rob

--
Rob Dunne         Fax: +61 2 9325 3200     Tel: +61 2 9325 3263
CSIRO Mathematical and Information Sciences     +61 2 9325 3100
http://matilda.vu.edu.au/~dunne  Email: Rob.Dunne at csiro.au

        Java has certainly revolutionized marketing and litigation.