[BioC] How to unzip the software demo for the short course: Statistical Methods and Software for the Analysis of DNA Microarray Experiments

Sandrine Dudoit sandrine at stat.berkeley.edu
Fri May 16 09:14:57 MEST 2003

Hello,

If you are a windows user, you should download the windows version of the
package available at
http://www.bioconductor.org/workshops/EMBO03/embo03.html

You can then use standard R installation procedures described in the R
manuals or FAQ
http://www.r-project.org

Best regards,
Sandrine

Sandrine Dudoit, Ph.D.               E-mail: sandrine at stat.berkeley.edu
Assistant Professor                  Tel: (510) 643-1108
Division of Biostatistics            Fax: (510) 643-5163
School of Public Health		     http://www.stat.berkeley.edu/~sandrine
University of California, Berkeley
140 Earl Warren Hall, #7360
Berkeley, CA 94720-7360