[BioC] Error wile reading .CEL files

w.huber at dkfz-heidelberg.de w.huber at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Tue May 20 22:00:45 MEST 2003

Hi Tapan,

which versions of the packages "Biobase" and "affy" are you using?

To understand the error message you're getting, have a look at the
function "showMethods", and the definitions of the exprSet and AffyBatch
classes in the R subdirectories of the above-mentioned packages.

Best -
  Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber
Division of Molecular Genome Analysis