[BioC] reducing gene number in affybatch objects

Rafael A. Irizarry ririzarr at jhsph.edu
Thu May 22 18:07:46 MEST 2003

you are using hgu95av2. so change it to the following:

1) data(hgu95av2cdf) #probably already loaded...
2) takeout <- ls(hgu95av2cdf)[1001:12626]
3) rm(list=takeout,envir=hgu95av2cdf)

notice that hgu95av2cdf is included in the affy package (at least up to
1.1.2) so you dont need to load the library.