[BioC] Bioconductor installation

Liang-Hao ding lhding at lbl.gov
Fri May 23 19:29:54 MEST 2003

Hi,

I installed R 1.7.0 base on my window 2000 PC.
Then type:
source("http://www.bioconductor.org/getBioC.R")
getBioC(libName = "all")

Some error message came as below and installation seems not be completed

Running getBioC version 1.2.32....
If you encounter problems, first make sure that
you are running the latest version of getBioC()
which can be found at: www.bioconductor.org/getBioC.R

Please direct any concerns or questions to bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch.

[1] "Installing reposTools ..."
Creating a new generic function for "summary" in package
reposTools

Synching your local package management information ...
Packages which have been added/updated:
        base
        boot
        class
        cluster
        ctest
        eda
        foreign
        grid
        KernSmooth
        lattice
        lqs
        MASS
        methods
        mgcv
        modreg
        mva
        nlme
        nls
        nnet
        reposTools
        rpart
        spatial
        splines
        stepfun
        survival
        tcltk
        tools
        ts

Error: couldn't find function "userQuery"
In addition: Warning message:
There is no package called 'Biobase' in: library(package, character.only =
TRUE, logical = TRUE, warn.conflicts = warn.conflicts,

Could anybody help me please?

Lianghao