[BioC] BioC release 1.3

Josephine.Liang at uchsc.edu Josephine.Liang at uchsc.edu
Sun Nov 2 00:49:14 MET 2003

Hi, list members;

I am a newbie at Bioconductor.  Installed R 1.8.0 and just updated Bioconductor from the devl version to the newly released 1.3.  Two problems I have encountered and do not know what to do:

First: When I load the library Biobase, it reports that it has deleted marrayInput and marrayNorm  has been removed.
Second: I tried to reinstall BioC again with reposTools, it stops at the following messages:

[1] "Attempting to download marrayInput from http://www.bioconductor.org/repository/devel/package/Win32"
[1] "Download complete."
[1] "Installing marrayInput"
Error in zip.unpack(fileName, lib) : cannot open file C:/PROGRA~1/R/rw1080/library/marrayInput/doc/marrayInput.pdf

Could some body help on this?

Josephine