[BioC] [BioCBUG] Boston Users Group meeting 7 Nov 03 2pm

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 8 13:46:48 MEST 2003

I will host the first meeting of the BioC Boston Users Group
on 7 November (tentatively) from 2pm to 4pm in the Longwood
Area.  To register (you must register, ID tags will be
created) please respond to me privately with BioCBUG in the
subject heading of your mail.

Venue and confirmation procedures will be communicated
after I can gauge the number of participants.  I
will give a ~1 hour lecture on current status and some
future developments, and there will be time for
administrative deliberations.  There may be a guest
speaker; the agenda will be clarified by November 1.

This will be a free meeting.  Future meetings may involve some
fees to defray administrative costs.

---
Vince Carey, PhD
stvjc at channing.harvard.edu