[BioC] limmaGUI: Input files question!

Marcelo Luiz de Laia mlaia at fcav.unesp.br
Fri Oct 17 14:51:35 MEST 2003

I need analyse the macroarrays.

Im my case, I dont have Cy3 and Cy5. I have 2 nylon membranes for each
replicaties: one control and one treated. In my experiments, I have 3
replicaties. The softwere image analyze have 1 out put files for each 2
nylon membrane with 3 colunms for control and 3 colunms for treated, like
this (Ctrl=control, Data=treated):

	Ctrl	Ctrl	Ctrl	Data	Data	Data
	VOL	Bkgd	sVOL	VOL	Bkgd	sVOL
A - 1 : 1 (1)	14.3	13.7	0.5	481.0	420.3	60.7

My question:
- In the Targets file have four essential columns (I read it in the limmaGUI
man in web site). The colunms Cy3 and Cy5 are essential for limmaGUI?

Thanks

Marcelo

---