[BioC] Affy SNP array analysis

Holger Schwender holger.schw at gmx.de
Fri Sep 12 01:54:40 MEST 2003

I think this is a very interesting idea, and I might probably contribute to
such a package since I'm currently working on a project that is concerned
with SNP data (mainly cluster and classification analysis, no SNP detection).
But I'm only interested in co-authoring such a package. So if anyone else is
interested in making a package for SNP analysis, please send me an email.

I have already written some function, but I've just started.

Greetings
Holger

COMPUTERBILD 15/03: Premium-e-mail-Dienste im Test\ --------...{{dropped}}