[BioC] Export M vs A Plot Data

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon Sep 15 11:09:02 MEST 2003

Mike

It depends what package your data is in!  For the marray classes, use something like:

>my.matrix <- cbind(maGeneTable(rawdata), maM(rawdata), maM(normdata), maA(normdata)
>write.table(my.matrix, "/path/to/file.txt", sep="\t")

where rawdata holds your Raw Microarray data and normdata holds your normalised data.

If your data is in another package, then cbind() will create a matrix out of a series of columns, which can then be written to a file using write.table()

Finally, I believe there is a write.exprs() function in Biobase that writes an exprSet object to a file, so if you can coerce your data to one of those, then you're laughing :-D