[BioC] Analysis system requirement

Sek Won Kong, M.D skong at bidmc.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 15 11:53:30 MEST 2003

Hi,
I just wonder what kind of system ( cpu type, speed and amount of physical memory )  do you use for data analysis. Because I think most of Wintel users are suffered from memory handling problem and computing time. Ben Bolstad kindly offered computing time by cpu speed, memory, array type and number of arrays in his AffyExtensions vignettes. This kind of information would be helpful for people who just about to setup analysis system for microarray.
Thanks!
-SW
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]