[BioC] Analysis system requirement

Ben Bolstad bolstad at stat.berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 15 09:30:43 MEST 2003

If you are interested in the requirements for RMA type expression
measures then I did a few simulations that might be of interest.

http://www.stat.berkeley.edu/~bolstad/ComputeRMAFAQ/size.html

This should give you a ballpark idea of what you need and where the limits
are. At least in regards to probe level analysis.

Ben