[BioC] Problem reading .CEL data into R.

Laurent Gautier laurent at cbs.dtu.dk
Fri Sep 26 11:26:25 MEST 2003

Stephen,

as you might have found it in a later email on this mailing list,
there are some quirks with the automagic download of cdfenvs.
You may try to download & install it manually (see Robert Gentleman's
recent answer to a similar question:
https://www.stat.math.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2003-September/002505.html
).

Hopin' it helps,