[BioC] Help with justRMA in affy package

PARK,CHRISTOPHER CHANGSUN ccpark at ucla.edu
Mon Apr 12 22:37:19 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I am a newcomer to the analysis of microarray data, and I was looking to do
a comparison of of normalization methods using the Bioconductor affy
package.

I 'd like to perform the function justRMA on my dataset.  Does anyone know
if this method takes into account perfect match values only, or does it
consider perfect match - mismatch values.

I would like to perform just RMA with both perfect match only and perfect
match - mismatch data.  Could someone give me some advice on how to do
this?

Thank you,
Chris Park