[BioC] CDF environment for U133_X3P

Wolfgang Huber w.huber at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed Apr 21 15:31:55 CEST 2004

Hi Holger

it should not take that much time to create a CDF environment / package.
Did you observe that your machine started to do a lot of swapping?

Have a look at the function make.cdf.env in the file make.cdf.env.R in
the R subdirectory of the package. I suggest that you run

library(makecdfenv)
debug(make.cdf.env)
make.cdf.package(.... )

and step through the process - and report at which point the package
"hangs"!

   Best wishes
     Wolfgang

--