[BioC] problem with RdbiPgsql and R

javier garcia - CEBAS rn001 at cebas.csic.es
Wed Apr 21 20:51:07 CEST 2004

Hello;
I'm using the contributing package to connect Postgres and R.
I can read data from the database correctly, but when I try to write data to
the database I find and error:

The sintax I'm using is:
----
dbWriteTable.PgSQL.conn(conn,sonda.puebla.valores.interpolados,name=deparse(substitute("sondalapueblainterp")))
----
where "sondalapueblainterp"is the name of table I want to upload the results
from R and sonda.puebla.valores.interpolados is the dataframe.  and I've
updated to the last available version of Rdbi and Rdbi.PgSQL packages because
I had the samne problem with the previous one. The problem is that appears
one message saying that the table doesn't exists and I'm absolutely sure that
the table exists.
I guess that some one is using this succesfully.

My versions are:
postgres 7.4
R 1.8.1
Rdbi 1.0.2