[BioC] Re: problem with hexbin

Yanqin Yang yanqin_yang at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 18:29:28 CET 2004

Hi Agens,

Thanks for your kindly help! I downloaded the hexbin version 1.0.10 at the website you provided. I got the following error messages.

> maQualityPlots(mraw)
NOTA BENE: This is is an outdated version of the 'hexbin' package.
 It is known to have bugs ``by design''.
 *Strongly* consider using the new 'hexbin' version instead!!
Error in devga(paste("png:", filename, sep = ""), width, height, pointsize,  :
        unable to start device devga
In addition: Warning message:
Unable to open file `diagPlot.C:PROGRA~1/R/rw2000/library/marray/swirldata/swirl.1.png' for writing

Thanks for your help!

Yanqin