[BioC] problem in limmaGUI with Heat Diagram

Dr. Ir. B. van Breukelen b.vanbreukelen at bio.uu.nl
Mon Dec 13 14:29:25 CET 2004

Dear limma/limmaGUI users/developers

I have the following error report(s) when I try to create a heat diagram in
limmaGUI

An error has occured!:
Error in get(x, envir, mode, inherits): variable "Myhscale" was not found
Error in get(x, envir, mode, inherits): variable "Myvscale" was not found
Error in win.metafile(width = 4 * hsacel, height = 4* vscale): object
"LocalHScale" not found
Error in .Tcl.args.objc(...): Object "img" not found

I'm currently using: R: 2.0.1, limmaGUI v 1.3.6, limma 1.8.13
I have installed (today) the newest versions of all packages as recommended
on the limmaGUI webpage and also installed the newest Tcl package.

I'm using Imagene Quantification files together with a Gal file. Everything
else works ok. I can create a model, draw MA plots get DE lists etc etc.
Only  the heat diagram option results in the above mentioned errors.
What can be the cause of this ? Did I install wrong packages or is it a bug
?
Please help.

Yours,

Bas van Breukelen

=================================
Dr. Ir. B. van Breukelen
PostDoc, Bioinformatics, Molecular genetics
Dept. of Biology.
Room N407: H.R. Kruytgebouw
Padualaan 8
3574 CH Utrecht