[BioC] ll.htmlpage question

Fátima Núñez fnunez at usal.es
Tue Dec 21 17:46:36 CET 2004

Hello all,

I have recently updated tp BioConductor 1.5 and upon trying to use the
function "ll.htmlpage" from the package "annotate" I seem to encounter
the following problem:

>ll.htmlpage(xxxLI, filename = "xxx.html",
+             title = "xxx", othernames = data.frame(xxxRes,
+                                              pvalue=xxxP,FC),
+             table.head = c("Locus ID", "Gene Symbol", "Pvalue","FC"),
table.center = TRUE)

Error: couldn't find function "ll.htmlpage"

This function used to work fine in the previous versions of BioC as far
as I can tell. Has it been deprecated? Abolished? Am I doing something
terribly wrong - most likely possibility :-)-?

Sorry if this subject has already been addressed here. I have searched
the mailing list unsuccessfully.

Thanks in advance,

Fatima

Fátima Núñez