[BioC] unbalanced factorial design

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Sun Feb 8 20:19:31 MET 2004

I find that the simplest thing to do is to write my own function that
includes the appropriate call to lme.   That way I do not need to worry
about grabbing components from complicated objects and passing arguments to
lme.   I do have to write my own calling function for each experiment, but
that takes only a few minutes.

--Naomi