[BioC] (no subject)

Joyce Gu jwgu at bcm.tmc.edu
Thu Feb 19 20:09:45 MET 2004

All 89 arrays are from the same print-run with the same array layout
information,I think it is because my computer's RAM is only 256 RAM, I am in
the processing of upgrade my RAM to 1 Gb now. However, I am able to read 12
arrays at one time, however, I got the following warnings, maybe that is why I
got so many NA values.
Warning messages:
1: number of items read is not a multiple of the number of columns
2: NAs introduced by coercion
3: NAs introduced by coercion
4: NAs introduced by coercion
5: NAs introduced by coercion
6: number of items read is not a multiple of the number of columns
7: NAs introduced by coercion
8: NAs introduced by coercion
9: NAs introduced by coercion
10: NAs introduced by coercion
11: number of items read is not a multiple of the number of columns
12: NAs introduced by coercion
13: NAs introduced by coercion
14: NAs introduced by coercion
15: NAs introduced by coercion
16: number of items read is not a multiple of the number of columns
17: NAs introduced by coercion
18: NAs introduced by coercion
19: NAs introduced by coercion
20: NAs introduced by coercion
21: number of items read is not a multiple of the number of columns
22: NAs introduced by coercion
23: NAs introduced by coercion
24: NAs introduced by coercion
25: NAs introduced by coercion
26: number of items read is not a multiple of the number of columns
27: NAs introduced by coercion
28: NAs introduced by coercion
29: NAs introduced by coercion
30: NAs introduced by coercion
31: number of items read is not a multiple of the number of columns
32: NAs introduced by coercion
33: number of rows of result
        is not a multiple of vector length (arg 2) in: cbind(Gf,
as.numeric(dat[[name.Gf]]))
34: NAs introduced by coercion
35: number of rows of result
        is not a multiple of vector length (arg 2) in: cbind(Gb,
as.numeric(dat[[name.Gb]]))
36: NAs introduced by coercion
37: number of rows of result
        is not a multiple of vector length (arg 2) in: cbind(Rf,
as.numeric(dat[[name.Rf]]))
38: NAs introduced by coercion
39: number of rows of result
        is not a multiple of vector length (arg 2) in: cbind(Rb,
as.numeric(dat[[name.Rb]]))
40: number of items read is not a multiple of the number of columns
41: NAs introduced by coercion
42: NAs introduced by coercion
43: NAs introduced by coercion
44: NAs introduced by coercion
45: number of items read is not a multiple of the number of columns
46: NAs introduced by coercion
47: number of rows of result
        is not a multiple of vector length (arg 2) in: cbind(Gf,
as.numeric(dat[[name.Gf]]))
48: NAs introduced by coercion
49: number of rows of result
        is not a multiple of vector length (arg 2) in: cbind(Gb,
as.numeric(dat[[name.Gb]]))
50: NAs introduced by coercion

Could you please give me any suggestion?
Thanks
Joyce