[BioC] testing GO categories with Fisher's exact test.

Arne.Muller at aventis.com Arne.Muller at aventis.com
Wed Feb 25 10:52:15 MET 2004

Hello,

The Chi-square test needs at least 5 expected genes, if this is true for your
study you can use it. However, the chi-square test is an approximation of the
fisher test, so you may want to use the fisher test directly. The chi-square
test is computitionally a lot more efficient than the fisher test - but
"these days" that's not an argument anymore ;-) .

	regards,

	Arne