[BioC] LimmaGUI

Binita Dutta binita.dutta at vib.be
Thu Feb 26 14:40:05 MET 2004

Dear All,

I am trying to use limmaGUI for analysis of my data. I have downloaded the
limmaGUI package . When i try loading the pakage on RGui, it get consistent
error

Warning: ActiveTcl could not be found in the Windows Registry.

Either it has not been installed or it has not been installed with
sufficient privileges.

limmaGUI requires the Tcl/Tk extensions Tktable and BWidget which are not
distributed with R,

but they are distributed with ActiveTcl".

Can somebody suggest me how to install Tcl/Tk extensions?

Thanks in advance

Binita

Dr. Binita Dutta
MicroArray Facility(MAF)