[BioC] LimmaGUI

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Thu Feb 26 14:57:00 MET 2004

If R cannot find ActiveTcl, I would assume that you have not installed
it yet. You can get it here:

http://www.activestate.com/Products/ActiveTcl/

If you have installed ActiveTcl, but R still can't find it, you may
need to add it to your path (although AFAIK, the installer should do
this for you).

HTH,

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core
University of Michigan Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623

>>> Binita Dutta <binita.dutta at vib.be> 02/26/04 08:40AM >>>
Dear All,

I am trying to use limmaGUI for analysis of my data. I have downloaded
the
limmaGUI package . When i try loading the pakage on RGui, it get
consistent
error

Warning: ActiveTcl could not be found in the Windows Registry.

Either it has not been installed or it has not been installed with
sufficient privileges.

limmaGUI requires the Tcl/Tk extensions Tktable and BWidget which are
not
distributed with R,

but they are distributed with ActiveTcl".

Can somebody suggest me how to install Tcl/Tk extensions?

Thanks in advance

Binita

Dr. Binita Dutta
MicroArray Facility(MAF)