[BioC] How to load .gpr file into bioconductor?

lhmao at ntu.edu.tw lhmao at ntu.edu.tw
Sun Jan 11 12:02:21 MET 2004

Dear friends:
  Apologize for a novice asking a basic question. Could somebody please tell me
how to load a .gpr or the GenePix result into Bioconductor? Or any place having
documents about this answer? I noticed that there is a tutorial document using
the demo example-swirl. How could I pack several microarray result files into a
package like swirl, or could I load the raw .gpr directly into bioconductor?
Thank you for your answer.
Sincerely,
                                           Erik