[BioC] [mArray] scale for spatial plots

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jan 14 13:35:52 MET 2004

Francis

You just need to add a zlim parameter to your maImage call.  For example, if
the minimum expression is 20 (across foreground and background) and the max
expression is 10000 (again, across foreground and background), issuing the
commands:

maImage(christian.raw[,1],x="maGf",xlim=c(20,10000))

and

maImage(christian.raw[,1],x="maGb",xlim=c(20,10000))

Will get you plots that have the same scale varying from 20 to 10000.

Sean
--
Sean Davis, M.D., Ph.D.

Clinical Fellow
National Institutes of Health
National Cancer Institute
National Human Genome Research Institute

Clinical Fellow, Johns Hopkins
Department of Pediatric Oncology