[BioC] [mArray] scale for spatial plots

Foata,Francis,LAUSANNE,NRC/N&H francis.foata at rdls.nestle.com
Tue Jan 13 17:23:23 MET 2004

Hello,

I did some Spatial plot using the following R code:

maImage(christian.raw[,1], x="maGf") for green foreground
or
maImage(christian.raw[,1], x="maGb") for green backgound
This works perfectly.

Now for diagnostic purposes I want to compare foreground to background
intensities. The problem is that the intensity scale of the plot (indicated
in each plot on the right where colour is correlated to intensity) is done
automatically and of course varies between fore- and background.

Is there a way to adjust the scale manually?

Thanks,

Francis

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]