[BioC] a custom CDF file

Lana Schaffer lschaffe at gnf.org
Sat Jul 3 01:49:40 CEST 2004

I have a custom cdf and have tried to follow directions to make a cdfenv.
Apparently I still have a global environment
> is.environment(.GlobalEnv)
[1] TRUE

I have tried reading in a CEL file, but got these messages.
> abatch <- ReadAffy(widget=FALSE,celfile.path="/home/lschaffe/R")
> abatch
Error in switch(cur$what, environment = cdfFromEnvironment(cdfname, cur$where,  :
        switch: EXPR must return a length 1 vector
AffyBatch object
size of arrays=712x712 features (3964 kb)
cdf=scrMalariaa (??? affyids)
number of samples=1
Error in switch(cur$what, environment = cdfFromEnvironment(cdfname, cur$where,  :
        switch: EXPR must return a length 1 vector
In addition: Warning message:
missing cdf environment ! in: show(structure(list(), exprs = structure(c(637, 9836, 554.3,

Can you help me figure out what to do from here?
Lana Schaffer