[BioC] about the swirl data

Kasper Daniel Hansen k.hansen at biostat.ku.dk
Tue Jun 1 11:57:04 CEST 2004

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 10:48:45AM +0200, witek wrote:
> .RData is a file in which R stores the session data. R generates it and stores all objects in the envirovment when you exit R. So my gues, as an R user not marrayInput user, is you have to do nothing.

In addition .Rdata is an often used ending (but not a required one) for
R data objects. If you have one (or several) object(s) in R you may save
them by
> save(object, file="object.Rdata")
and restore them by
> load("object.Rdata")
This is an easy way to make backups of huge R objects. I guess this is
what has been done in the package.

/Kasper

> On 01.06.2004 at 15:45 xpzhang wrote:
>
> >Hi,everybody!
> >
> >I am trying to learn how to use bioconductor to normalize my data. In
> >R\rw1090\library\marrayInput\data, there are 7 files whose name is
> >fish.gal, swirl.RData, swirl.1, swirl.2, swirl.3, swirl.4 and
> >SwirlSample. I don't know how to make a *.RData using my own data.I read
> >some document but have not found out how to do. Could anyone tell me?
> >
> >Thank you very much!
> >--
> >Xiaopeng Zhang<xpzhang at genetics.ac.cn>

Kasper Daniel Hansen, Research Assistant
Department of Biostatistics, University of Copenhagen