[BioC] Regarding Phenodata and MAIME data

SAURIN saurin_jani at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 16:27:12 CEST 2004

Dear Bioconductor,

I have CEL files ONLY, no other files I have.
how should I read phenodata or MAIME information from there. Do i need Phenodata.txt/MAIME.txt for
Microarray analysis or make one or where can i get it?

Presently I am doing:

my.filenames <- list.files(,"CEL");
f <- as.matrix(my.filenames);
n <- nrow(f); # to get number of files in my list make use for furthere analysis

my.pheno <- read.phenoData(sampleNames = my.filenames);
abatch <- ReadAffy(filenames = my.filenames,phenoData = my.pheno);

I am student at University of New Haven,CT and I am doing Microarray analysis  by myself.

I highly appreciate your reply,

Saurin Jani