[BioC] Regarding Phenodata and MAIME data

SAURIN saurin_jani at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 17:13:00 CEST 2004

Dear bioconductor,

Thank you for replying me, but,
I would like to report data highly informative manner, so, I suppose I would like to use MIAME.txt
file. so, please, let me know, how can I make use of MAIME.txt file or where can I get it, and
..again, I am having only CEL files.

for every cel file, i would use: i hope this is right:

My scripts does 1. RMA--> 2. ANOVA --->(ttest if necessary)---> (if ttest it does adjust p-value
by multiple hypothesis) and 3. Extract sigenificant genes 4. report by annotation & chromosome
ploting

Thank you,
Saurin Jani