[BioC] Heatdiagram

Binita Dutta binita.dutta at vib.be
Mon Jun 14 11:18:20 CEST 2004

Dear All,

I have problems in labeling the heatdiagram of limma package.

My layout consistes of following:

layout=list(ngrid.r=12,ngrid.c=4,nspot.r=16,nspot.c=17)

There are 13056 spots on the slide.

I have done analysis by limma package but finally when i want to plot
heatdiagram, all clones which are differenetially expressed are labeled on
Y axis (which makes it impossible to read the label), where as i am
interested in looking at only top 100 genes on the heatdiagram.

Please let me know where do I specify this top 30 command. I have followed
example dataset(weaver experiment :2* 2 factorial design)

Thanks in advance

Binita

Binita Dutta, PhD
MicroArray Facility(MAF)