[BioC] limmaGUI and dupcor.series error

James Wettenhall wettenhall at wehi.edu.au
Mon Jun 21 11:50:45 CEST 2004

Hi Diego,

 On Mon, 21 Jun 2004, Diego Díez Ruiz wrote:
> Using limmaGUI-1.1.0 I found an error trying to calculate duplicate
> correlations. limmaGUI uses dupcor.series and the error says that it is
> deprecated. Changing the call from dupcor.series to duplicateCorrelation

Thanks for the report.  I've fixed this and uploaded limmaGUI
1.1.1 (including the fix) to :
http://bioinf.wehi.edu.au/limmaGUI/

It will take a few days to appear on
BioC-devel.  Don't forget to press Reload/Refresh to make sure
you have the latest version of
http://bioinf.wehi.edu.au/limmaGUI/

You should be able to install automatically with:
install.packages("limmaGUI",contriburl="http://bioinf.wehi.edu.au/limmaGUI")

provided that .libPaths() is set to a suitable directory.

Regards,
James