[BioC] Error in parse() loading affylmGUI

paul.boutros at utoronto.ca paul.boutros at utoronto.ca
Mon Jun 21 21:14:27 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm just trying out affylmGUI, and I'm running into a few problems.  I'm using:
WinXP SP1
R1.9.0
affylmGUI 1.1.0
limma 1.6.14

When I load the library and start the interface I get an error-box popping up
saying:
Error in parse(file,n,text,prompt): parse error

And nothing suspicous appears in the console:
> library(affylmgui);
Welcome to Bioconductor
         Vignettes contain introductory material.  To view,
         simply type: openVignette()
         For details on reading vignettes, see
         the openVignette help page.
Warning message:
Package 'affylmgui' not found.
 Using case-insensitive match 'affylmGUI' .
 Future versions of R will require exact matches.

ActiveTcl was found in the Windows Registry (for LOCAL_MACHINE), installed in
E:\tcl
This directory will be added to the Tcl search path to enable affylmGUI
to find the Tktable and BWidget extensions.

To begin, type affylmGUI() or use the pull-down menu.

Searching for user-defined affylmGUI commands in
C:/PROGRA~1/R/rw1090/library/affylmGUI/etc ...

Any suggestions?
Paul