[BioC] affylmGUI fix (topTable/CDF name)

James Wettenhall wettenhall at wehi.edu.au
Wed Jun 23 17:22:30 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've just implemented another fix in affylmGUI (see below).

The new version (1.1.2) can be obtained from:
http://bioinf.wehi.edu.au/affylmGUI/affylmGUI_1.1.2.tar.gz

Regards,
James

Here's a description of the problem I fixed.

- The topTable function in affylmGUI should have been using the
    cleancdfname() function but wasn't.  This meant that
    sometimes when constructing a topTable, affylmGUI would
    try to download a CDF or annotation package even when this
    was unnecessary, just because the @cdfName slot of the
    AffyBatch object didn't necessarily match the name of
    the R package containing the CDF information.