[BioC] affylmGUI multiget

James Wettenhall wettenhall at wehi.edu.au
Thu Jun 24 16:54:02 CEST 2004

Edmund,

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, Edmund Chang wrote:
> I am going through the tutorial now and I encountered a problem with
> the top table
> 'Error in unlist(multiget(ls(envir=hgu95av2SYMBOL),
> env=hgu95av2SYMBOL)): couldn't find function "multiget"'
> I thought multiget was replaced by lookUP, but I do not know how to
> correct this problem.

Sorry, affylmGUI was using the "multiget" function which is
recently been replaced by "mget".  It is fixed in version 1.1.3,
available from:
http://bioinf.wehi.edu.au/affylmGUI

After checking your .libPaths()
you can install with:
install.packages("affylmGUI",contriburl="http://bioinf.wehi.edu.au/affylmGUI")

Hopefully it will be appear on BioC devel within a day or two.

Regards,
James