[BioC] maPrintTip confusion

Jean Yee Hwa Yang jean at biostat.ucsf.edu
Fri Jun 25 01:15:23 CEST 2004

Hi Alison,

maPrintTip refers to the print-tip or pins informations and that usually
corresponds to the number of Blocks (in gpr files).  However, maPlate
refers to the 384 well plate that the probes initally came from.  You can
calculate this from the layout information using the function
maCompPlate.  Hope I answer your question.

Cheers

Jean