[BioC] Replicates array

Johannes Freudenberg mai98ftu at studserv.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Mar 10 14:17:33 MET 2004

Hi Paola,

For preprocessing I would suggest to use RMA (i.e. RMA background correction +
quantile normalization + medianpolish) or VSN + medianpolish. I would normalize
all 6 arrys together. I don't think it's a good idea to normalize the two
groups separately.

> Should I just compare the differentially expressed genes lists coming
> from the two different group of duplicates??

I don't understand. Wouldn't it be just one list?

Johannes