[BioC] Replicates array

Paola Sgado' sgadop at yahoo.it
Wed Mar 10 16:49:53 MET 2004

Hi,
I didn't explain the things properly, sorry!

What I have is three different treatments, each one with its own
control. Of these 6 chips I have three duplicates done in two different
places. At the end what I compare is treated vs untreated, so I can
have list of differentially expressed genes without considering the
replicates. My question is: Do I need to process (rma) all the chips
together to be able to compare the replicates? Does it change the list
of differentially expressed genes if I do separate rma for the
different replicates?

Thanks again for your help
Paola