[BioC] loading problem of AnnBuilder package

Kiran donthu at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 17 23:51:06 MET 2004

Hi

I am using R 1.8.1 on windows machine. I able to install Annbuilder package. But when I try to load the package it throws the following error.

Error in testRversion(descfields) : This package has not been installed properly
 See the Note in ?library

While installing the package I have not got any error. I tried to install the package also using the AnnBuilder_1.3.3.zip file but again it throws the same error when I tried to load the package.

I can't figure out what the problem could be. Could you help me in this?

Thank you,
Kiran