[BioC] supervised clustering

Park, Richard Richard.Park at joslin.harvard.edu
Thu May 27 19:59:16 CEST 2004

Dear Steve,

In our lab, we have found this implementation of clustering quite useful. It is based on the work of Michael Eisen at Stanford. This version is a faster implementation of the various clustering methods. It has mainly unsupervised clustering methods but also include various implementations of kmeans.

this is the online manual:
http://bonsai.ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~mdehoon/software/cluster/manual/

and this is to download various algorithms..
http://bonsai.ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~mdehoon/software/cluster/

hth,
Richard