[BioC] normalization

xpzhang xpzhang at genetics.ac.cn
Fri May 28 09:30:46 CEST 2004

Hi, everyone!

I am a graducate student in Institute of Genetic and Developmental
Biology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. I have some data of microarray to
be analysised.My microarray experiment only related Cy3. I prepared
different probes with Cy3 by reverse transcription,and these probes were
from one control and 5 treatment.Then there was 1 hybridization reaction
in each slide.

Then I will normalize these data. I want use R and Bioconductor to do it.

I downloaded R 1.9.0 for windows and installed it,then installed Bioconductor package.

Now, I have a question. Could be output the normalized data?

I have read the pdf files of marrayclasses, marrayinput, marraynorm, marrayplots and marraytools. And I have tested the command in marraynorm's chm help file. And I have not found out how to output the normalized data.

Could anyone help me?

Thank you very much!

XiaopengZHANG<xpzhang at genetics.ac.cn>