[BioC] Bioconductor Release 1.5 Archive

Benjamin Haibe-Kains bhaibeka at ulb.ac.be
Tue Nov 2 20:03:12 CET 2004

Hi,

Unfortunately this way does not work with two different computer
platforms, let say a pentium III and a powerpc. It would be useful to
have a big package or a set of several packages that can be compiled in
the fly.

For Muhammad Subianto : It seems that the rpms for bioconductor contains
only the getBioC script ...

E-mail: bhaibeka at ulb.ac.be

MicroArray Unity
E-mail: benjamin.haibekains at bordet.be