[BioC] Install of 1.5 Packages fails

Thomas Girke thomas.girke at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 2 22:21:22 CET 2004

I am experiencing some problems installing the new Bioconductor Package Release 1.5
under R-2.0.0 on a Linux Debian machine. Below are my commands and the error summary.
As a result, none of the packages that I need are working under R-2.0.0.
Any help with this would be highly appreciated.

> source("http://www.bioconductor.org/getBioC.R")
> getBioC()
 	Running getBioC version 1.2.68....
	.............stuff................
	You have downloaded a default set of packages.
	If you wish to see other download options, please go to the URL:
	http://www.bioconductor.org/faq.html#getBioC
	Warning messages:
	1: Installation of package affyPLM had non-zero exit status in:
	installPkg(fileName, pkg, pkgVer, type, lib, repEntry, versForce)
	2: Installation of package annaffy had non-zero exit status in:
	installPkg(fileName, pkg, pkgVer, type, lib, repEntry,
			versForce)
	3: Installation of package genefilter had non-zero exit status
	in: installPkg(fileName, pkg, pkgVer, type, lib, repEntry,
			versForce)
	4: Installation of package edd had non-zero exit status in:
	installPkg(fileName, pkg, pkgVer, type, lib, repEntry,
			versForce)
	5: Installation of package marray had non-zero exit status in:

--
Thomas Girke
108 Noel T. Keen Hall

E-mail: thomas.girke at ucr.edu